We Are Building Academic Confidence, Igniting Intellectual Curiosity, and Inspiring the Love of Learning
Join us and inspire kids to thrive!
At Tutoring for Success, we believe education is everything. Making sure learning clicks for each child isn’t always easy, but it’s exactly what we love. When you choose us as a career, you join a group of caring, bright and motivated people who share a passion for making learning personal and inspiring kids to thrive. Join us in changing kids lives!
When it comes to hiring, we’re always on the lookout for talented professionals including amazing computer applications educator, IT gurus that influence our industry-leading technological advances, marketing wizards who can contribute to our bold marketing initiatives, and everything in between. Our office is located in Westminster, CA in beautiful Orange County.
- Flexible Hours
- Extra Income while working with your current circumstances
- We pride ourselves on delivering results for the students in our centers and our franchisees.
- We implement a casual dress code, so you’ll sit back and stay awhile.
- We keep you going with unlimited, free coffee and team.
- We enjoy and believe in healthy departmental and team-based actives.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Be an intelligent, educated, dynamic, and honest person with the ability to help students learn in an efficient and effective manner.
- Communicate clearly and utilize the appropriate choice of words when speaking with the student, parent, teacher, and company.
- Always be friendly and have a positive attitude with the ability to relate to students, parents, and teachers.
- Have the patience to deal with students of different learning styles.
- Know when to be authoritative and when to be compassionate.
- Have a proficient knowledge of the subject with the ability to explain the topics in different ways and without always having to rely upon resources.
- Be dependable and punctual to scheduled meeting and at returning messages.
- Have reliable/private transportation to commute to the student.
- Have access to a computer and the internet to know when services are requested and be on time to tutoring sessions.
- Be legally able to work in the United States and agree to a background check.
- Never have been convicted of a major felony, burglary, violent or sexual crime.
- Do not steal/poach any of our students!